Sunday, August 07, 2005

Tell the world that He died for them ,
Tell the world that He lives again ;

FOP was simply AWESOME.

Went on friday, and I could really feel the presence of God in there. It was reallyreallyreally great. The first ever time I could feel Him so strongly. I shoulda have gone today ! Shucks. But everyone ended up real tired after morning service.

Hillsongs, Delirious. I can't wait to hear them again.


Fling wide you heavenly gates !

Prepare the way of the Risen Lord.
Open up the door and let the music play.
Let the streets resound with singing !

I haven't got time to really type all these nowadays. I'm somehow, tired of penning down these thoughts. Anyway, tons of things happened over the past weeks. Which I'd rather not post it, due to the laziness I somehow developed along with the passing of time. (: Goodbye !

One Way- Jesus !

My eyes could only speak so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home